Kubota DZ3096. 96" heavy-duty Dozer Blade 6 way ( demo unit)
Brand Machinery Planet
The DZ3096 heavy-duty Dozer Blades are well-suited for contractors or landowners who are preparing rough grade, moving material around the job site, pushing silage or manure or cutting or clearing ditches. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal Quick Attach-hitch, Meets Iso 24410: Design for quick and easy attachment to most skid steers and track loaders.
- Blade Pivots Hydraulically 6-ways: Hydraulic adjustment provides for quick and easy blade positioning. Blade adjust 6-ways to meet the operator’s needs.
- Reinforced 3/8" Moldboard With Fully Boxed Bracing: Provides added strength and durability.
- 3 1/2" Double Acting Welded Hydraulic Cylinders: Easily enables angling up to 30 degrees left or right, and tilts 10 degrees up or down. The material can easily be distributed where you want it to go.
- Standard Operator Mounting Step: Provides for safer and easier mounting into and dismounting from the skid steer cab.
- 26 1/2" Overall Moldboard Height: Provides ability to perform in deeper material conditions.
- Replaceable Bottom Wear Edge: Protects underside of moldboard against wear.
- Reversible And Replaceable 3-piece Cutting Edge: 3-Pieces so that the end user can replace the entire cutting edge or just the high-wear corner sections to reduce maintenance cost.
- Heavy 3" Diameter Pivot Pins With Greasable Hardened Spring Bushings: Large diameter pivot pins stand up to rugged use. Lubrication helps protect against wear and rust seizing. Hardened bushings can be replaced if needed.
- Weight: 1440 lbs (653.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Skid steer type Universal Quick-Attach, meets ISO 24410
- 6-way Blade Adjustment: Top of hitch plate tilts forward or backward, Blade angles left or right, Blade tilts clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Maximum Blade Angle: 30 degrees left and 30 degrees right
- Maximum Blade Tilt: 10 degrees clockwise and 10 degrees counterclockwise
- Cylinder Size: 3 1/2" bore x 8" stroke
- Maximum Hydraulic Pressure: 3500 psi (24.13 MPa)
- Maximum Blade Cutting Width (@ straight across): 896" (2.44 m)
- Maximum Blade Cutting Width (@ 30 degree angle): 83 1/4" (2.11 m)
- Moldboard Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Moldboard Height: 26 1/2" (67.3 cm)
- Pivot Bushings: Replaceable and greasable, hardened spring bushings
- Pivot Pin Sizes (angle Pin): 3" x 11 5/8" lg.
- Pivot Pin Sizes (pivot Pin): 3" x 2 13/16" lg.
- Cutting Edges - End Cutting Edges: 3/4" x 8" x 8 1/2" (1.9 cm x 20.3 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Cutting Edges - Center Cutting Edge: 3/4" x 8" x 78" (1.9 cm x 20.3 cm x 1.98 m)
- Wear Edge: 1/2" x 4" x 96" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm x 2.44 m)