Terms & Conditions
1. BALANCE: is due within 3 days of sale.
2. DEPOSIT: If deposit was made, Customer acknowledges that initial deposit is non refundable in case customer fails to complete transaction.
3. INSPECTION and DISCLAIMERS:
Machinery Planet will not be held responsible for advertising inaccuracies and discrepancies. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make their own determination as to the accuracy of the item description, relative to usage, condition, make, model, mileage, and serial number.
4. WARRANTY: No warranty on new and used products is grunted by Machinery Planet to the buyer. The buyer understands that the item is sold “as is where is”. Machinery Planet will not be held responsible for the machine, parts, labor, and services that were installed or provided by Machinery Planet.
5. REMOVAL: No purchases may be removed until paid in full. All property must be removed no later than 5 business days. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to assume all liability for the safety of removal, cost of removal and security of items purchased once the transaction took place. No exemptions. Machinery Plant reserves the right to charge the purchaser for the costs of storage and/or disposal beyond the removal period. Items not picked up in the time allocated will be considered abandoned. Storage fees in the amount of $45.00 day per item will be charged for any items left in our yard 5 business days after the transaction.
6. OPERATION IN CALIFORNIA: When operates in California, any of-road diesel vehicle may be a subject to California Air Resource Board in-use of-road diesel vehicle regulations, Therefore could be subject to retro fit or accelerated turn over requirement to reduce emission of air pollution.
7. RELEASE OF LEGAL ACT:
✴ Upon signing purchase contract by customer and Machinery Planet, customer releases Machinery Planet from any obligations, damages, repairs, and lost of machine, parts, and labor.
✴ Machinery Planet will not be held responsible for any legal services and court fees, in case customer files a law suit against Machinery Planet. Customer will be held responsible for Machinery Planet legal fees, court fees, traveling fees, and any cost Machinery Planet may face due to customer legal act.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS: All items are sold on an “as is, where is” basis without any warranty, expressed or implied. Buyer agree that they understand all of the verbal and Written terms of the purchase contract and agree to abide by all of them.
9.DMV Tax Tilt and registration: It is the buyer responsibility to pay all DMV fees. register and complete all DMV requirement and fallow DMV regulation. Machinery Planet will not be responsible for any DMV fees or modification requirement in order to register the item.