The Blue Diamond Drum Mulcher is designed for clearing brush and heavy mulching with a 60″ cut width. Our mulcher, with its 34-tooth cutting drum, knows no equal. From clearing acres of dense trees to site prep, no job is too big or small for your skid steer and the Blue Diamond Drum Mulcher.
Our mulcher utilizes cutting drum bearings and an overhung load adapter which are the same components used in 300, 400 and 600 hp mulcher heads. The head can be configured to be installed on close or open loop hydraulic system, which provides versatility based on the machine you operate and the unique mulcher body design also allows for debris to be shed in minimal accumulations.
Requires: 35-52 GPM high flow
- Low profile tooth anvil (carbide compatible)
- Secondary edge guard on the tooth anvil
- Heavy-duty overhung load adapter
- Hydraulic motor case overpressure protection (COP)
- Heavy-duty synchronous drive belt
- Serrated push bar
- Optional gate
- Long-life heavy duty drum bearings
- Single 1-inch high grade bolt tooth fastening system
- Reversible chipping tooth (4 times-Standard Tooth, 2 times- Carbide tooth)
- Tooth anvil with secondary edge guard
- Danfoss H1B 110cc 2 speed motor